Terms and conditions


Reservations: A prepayment of 20% of the total amount is required on the day of booking. The remaining 80% shall be paid in cash at arrival.

The gift voucher on the web is not valid unless a reservation is made.

Check-in: From 17:00 onwards.

Prices: See the prices on the calendar or request information at info@lacasetadelsprats.com. Prices include VAT and city tax.

La Caseta dels Prats reserves the right to modify the dates of a reservation in case the property cannot be reached due to extreme weather conditions.

This establishment does not take responsibility for accidents resulting in bodily injury that may be caused by inappropriate use of the facilities or accidents that may occur during the stay or while taking part to workshops. The establishment is neither accountable for any theft or robbery of valuable objects within its premises.

Comments are closed