Reservation

 

  • July-August: Full week (from Sunday to Saturday) 1,600 €*.
  • Rest of the year: Weekends (from Friday to Sunday) 625 €*.
  • Bank holidays and long weekends: See the calendar (select the dates to see the corresponding price).
  • Other dates: Kindly contact us for further information.
  • Reservation: A prepayment of 20% of the total amount is required on the day of booking. The remaining 80% shall be paid in cash at arrival.
  • Check-in: From 17:00 onwards.
  • Cancellation conditions: If the reservation is cancelled up to 15 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the prepayment will be charged. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show , the total amount of the prepayment will be charged.
 * Please, note that the whole house is rented. City tax and VAT included.

 

Comments are closed